November 22, 2011

Thankfulness Series: Zachary Michael



So today, I am extremely thankful for my husband, Zach.  Words cannot express how thankful I am for him.  I am so blessed to have him enter my life 7+ years ago.  To think I didn't even particularly care about dating when I first got to college.  All I was focused on was playing to the best of my ability in soccer, but God saw differently. 
The proposal
There are so many things that I love, and what make him such a great man of God.  First of all, my needs always come first before his.  He is one of the most selfless people I know.  From what he does for his family to me, and now for his daughter, just shows the amount of love he has in his heart.  He is already such a great father.  He helps out in so many ways with Mackenzie.  He plays with her, gets her to smile (still waiting for those first laughs), and if I am exhausted, he puts her to bed, and lets mommy get to bed.  Not to mention, he will during the week get up and feed her if she gets up at an early time of the morning so I can get a little more rest before getting up for work since he goes in later than I do. 
I always fun with him.  He is a big kid at times....I think that comes with dealing with junior & senior high kids in the youth group.  He is always up for trying something different and fun with me.  We have so many fun memories, and I can't wait to make more with him. 
He is a man after God's own heart.  He has such a confidence that we will be taken care of no matter what the situation we are in.  As we all fall short at times, he knows this, and for that he strives to be better.  He is such an encouragement to me as well.  I am not perfect, and he loves me despite my imperfections. 
There is so much that makes him such a great husband, and now father, and with that makes me so thankful and grateful he is in my life.
This is Love <3

Two Peas In a Pod




The Day We Said I Do


No comments:

Post a Comment