Some pictures to commemorate Mackenzie's first month in the world.
November 15, 2011
Mackenzie's First Month
The first month definitely had its ups and downs or highs and lows, however you want to term it. The first week seemed like a breeze as all Mackenzie did was eat, sleep, poop/pee. I was able to get some sleep, as I had my mom and mother-in-law with me in a two week span. After they had left, it was still quite the challenge learning to be a mom, and trying to make sure all Mackenzie's needs were being met. She wasn't much of a crier so that wasn't so bad. However, I began to miss sleep time as she was feeding every two hours. I truly have a great husband, and not father. Zach was such a great help. Month 1 flew by so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment