What She Has Been Up To Lately:
- laughs like crazy!! those baby giggles just are music to my ears!
- still trying to grasp the concept of rolling
- she still has baby blue eyes...not sure if she will be keeping those or not
- recognizing faces now ... hopefully won't have the "stranger danger" too much
- she is quite the cat napper, although I can't complain since she sleeps through the night
- no sign of teeth yet
- tried rice cereal for the first time....let's just say it was an adventure! :o)
- experience her first time out in the snow...(I didn't have a picture to post with this update), pretty sure she had no idea what to do. Next year I know she will have so much fun.
Here are a few pics :o)
![]() |
| one of my favorite pic of her...she's so beautiful |
![]() |
| 1st snowsuit! |




No comments:
Post a Comment