I can't believe that I am in week 25 of my pregnancy. When you do the math, out of 40 weeks (for a typical pregnancy), I only have 15 more to go! I can't believe how fast this has been going so far. I mean, I know there are times I feel like this is taking forever, but when you look at the numbers like that, it's like "woah" where did the time go? I am in my 5 month, and only have 4 more to go! It just gets me more and more excited to meet this little one.
As for other pregnancy fun I'm having, I no longer have any morning sickness, although there are smells out there that will make me want to gag. My belly has definitely gotten bigger. Sometimes I feel like I am small from where I am supposed to be, but at my last doctor appt, I measured at 24 cm (since I have completed 24 and in 25, so she says I'm right on track. The heartburn is not very fun, and I'm told the old wives tale is that my baby will have a head of hair with all the heartburn I get. That should be interesting considering I was a bald baby for awhile. Back pain has started. It is not excruciating by all means, but there are times I get up and walk to where I need to go, and I do get a little "Ooo that kinda hurts" feeling. Not sure if that makes sense at all. I know as the baby continues to grow that that pain will most likely get sharper. I just keep telling myself that it WILL be worth it in the end.
In other words, hopefully the remaining 4 months will go by fast so I can hold my little girl in my arms!
As always, prayer is most welcomed and appreciated for a healthy baby, pregnancy, and momma. Thanks! :o)
| 22 Weeks (sorry this was the last one I took) |
No comments:
Post a Comment