March 23, 2011

"Life's Sunny Moments" Photography

For those that have not already seen this on facebook, yes I am getting into photography.  However, this will not be a full-time thing whatsoever, but more a hobby of mine.  My goal is to use this passion for photography, and serve the church (as well as others) with taking portrait pictures like family, baby, senior, etc.  I don't plan on ever doing weddings, unless I go as a guest, and just take some snapshots of my own--too much pressure to be a wedding photographer!  Props to those that do do the weddings. 

Anyways, I am just getting started so right now I'm using every opportunity to get practice in, so I had asked some of the girls in the youth group if they would like to be my models, and of course with these girls, there is no hesitation! I am thankful I have such a good group to work with. 

Here is a little of what I have done so far.....I'll be doing my first baby portraits once one of my besties has her baby in April! I am so excited for her!!











No comments:

Post a Comment